Candidate Filing Week
Online Filing Module
This Online Candidate Filing Module is a resource for assisting candidates with a convenient way to file for public office.
Candidates who file online will receive the following email benefits:
- Candidates will receive an immediate email when another candidate files for the same position.
- Candidates will receive notification of whether they will participate in the Primary or General Election. (If
three or more candidate file for a position then the race will appear
on the Primary Election Ballot. If one or two candidates file for a
position then the race will skip the Primary and appear in the General
- Candidates will have the choice to submit their statements and photo for the Online Voters' Guide.
If you use the online filing
module to file for office, Please bring in a copy of the online filing
when you come in to the Auditor's Office only if you have a filing fee.
In order to
complete your online filing, you must come into the Auditor's Office to
pay your filing fee by the close of filing at 4:00 p.m. on May 21, 2021.
It is your responsibility to submit your online
filing correctly. If these steps are not completed correctly your name
will not appear on the ballot. Please make sure you:
- Read all instructions very carefully.
- bring your printed Declaration of Candidacy and applicable filing fee with you to the Ferry County Auditor's Office.
- File before the deadlines: Online Filing closes at 4:00 p.m. on Friday, May 21, 2021.
If you choose not to use this online option you may file at our office
between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and
the deadline for filing is 4:00 p.m. on Friday, May 21, 2021.
If you need assistance or have any questions, contact our office at (509) 775-5225 ext. 1139.
All information provided is public record.
Online Candidate Filing
See a list of who filed.